So the monkey is all about the swine flu -
He's told me that if he gets it, that's it, its over for him (I think he's saying it will kill him)
He's mentioned the swine flu four times today - not four times in one conversation, but four separate conversations either about the flu, or conversations that he managed to twist so that he could mention the flu.
I think we've only had four conversations today. He is that obsessed with it.
So, I decided to have some fun with the monkey. Anytime he gets on a random bent, I'll start throwing out random shark trivia - kinda like Dwight from The Office with his bear facts. This morning, first thing, the monkey starts talking about the swine flu, and I interrupt him -
Me: Did you know there is a shark called the Cookie Cutter Shark?
CM (confused): no...?
Me: yeah - it gets its name because it leaves cookie shaped bites on its prey. This confuses him for a bit. After lunch he starts talking about some random crap about Florida - and I decide to derail it with shark talk -
Me: you're from Florida - do they have shark fishing there?
CM: uh - yeah - sure...
Me: I'd like to do that. I'd like to catch a shark. Maybe I'll go to Florida and catch a shark.
CM: I wouldn't fly - you'd be enclosed in the plane with the recirculated air - it'd be easy to catch the swine flu...Bastard beat me at my own game...
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment