CM mumbled something behind me.
I took off my headphones and asked him to repeat it.
CM: Don't tase me bro! Did you ever hear of that?
Me: oh yeah
CM: That's pretty wild, huh? He says 'don't tase me, bro!' and they still tase him.
Me: yup.
CM: what percent of America has heard of it do you think? 10%?
Me: I think more like 90%.
CM: really? Maybe 25%?
Me: no - I think 90%
CM: what about her? (Points to a co-worker)
Me: well, she may not have, but she's from India and may not be up to speed on American culture.
CM: I think I'm going to make t-shirts with 'Don't tase me, bro!' on them for my family for Christmas. Pretty funny, huh?
Me: oh yeah.
CM: Would you wear one?
Me: nope.
CM: why not?
Me: well, its kinda old news...
CM: oh is it? Do you think its too old?
Me: I don't know... Make them and see...
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment