I'm a computer programmer consultant working in a corporate environment. I've been working the same project for almost a year. I'm the kind of programmer that comes in, sits down, puts the headphones on and goes to work.
By nature I'm pretty outgoing, and like to talk and joke - but at work I put on a more serious attitude and usually only chit-chat away from my desk.
So along comes a new guy - another consultant - and he gets the desk next to me.
The new guy is a total chattering monkey and the most random person I've ever met. To help illustrate just how random he is, I've decided to blog my conversations with him. I see him as a never ending source of material. I expect at least one or two blog-worthy entries a week.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment